Friday, October 16, 2009

AMAZING

Betty Abbott bought a copy of my Encyclopedia of Polymer Clay Leaves and e-mailed me to tell about her plans of using my caning techniques for her sculptures. Betty has been sculpting in polymer clay for just over 3 years, and she makes amazing faeries, mermaids, and other fantasy creatures. I cannot wait to see how she is going to work the leaf-cane techniques into the fins and tail of her next mermaid, and I am sure it is going to be something special.

You can see more works by Betty at her web site, ooakfantasy.com.






2 comments:

  1. I love Betty's work...she is SO talented! I'm also curious to see how she incorporates your techniques
    into her figures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am new to this.. but i love this art!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails