Saturday, May 16, 2009

HUMBLE

I just finished writing a tutorial for my sea urchin vase and decided to look on Etsy for more polymer clay items with this theme.

I found these amazing beads by Heather Powers from humblebeads.etsy.com and fell in love with their understated beauty... Heather makes beads full-time, and has many other beads in different styles in her shop.

Visit Heather's blog for more information about her and her incredible beads.

polymer clay sea urchin beads
polymer clay sea urchin beads
polymer clay sea urchin beads

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these! The earthy natural texture is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a look at mine here...http://beadcomber.blogspot.com/2008/06/inner-and-outer-space.html
    Love sea urchins...
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, your beads are wonderful! Can't wait to see the necklace you are going to make with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a link to one I made... http://www.flickr.com/photos/tinaholden/2616599913/
    I'm thinking of turning this one into a tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sea urchhins. These are great.

    visionquest2020@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous beads...thank you for introducing me to this shop!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails