Sunday, March 29, 2009

SUPPORTING

Due to its versatility, polymer clay plays a supporting role in art pieces as successfully as a leading one. The former is true for these richly patterned bracelets and earrings created by Sharon McLeod.

To make this jewelry, Sharon prints her own graphic art on thin paper, then she meticulously laminates it to various sizes of small tubing, and then assembles it with a variety of materials including polymer clay, glass, metal, rubber and plastic.

Find these and other creations by Sharon in her shop, designforest.etsy.com.

polymer clay, patterned, jewelry
polymer clay, patterned, jewelry
polymer clay, patterned, jewelry

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful applications of polymer clay. Those earrings are wonderful. I'm really enjoying seeing the different and oh so creative ways that polymer clay is used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, my name is lucy, I'm from brazil.very good

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her bracelets! The texture, the colors, they are very vibrant and would sure hold my interest in playing with one on my wrist than most things around me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails